Dr. Sonali is very gentle, friendly and also has years of specialist knowledge and experience with kids (paediatric) dentistry. Kids’ dentistry poses many challenges which can be managed by our friendly general dentists however there are instances for which a referral to a specialist kid’s dentist like Dr. Sonali:
- Anxious infants, children and teenagers for which dental work is very difficult to accomplish to a long lasting standard
- To pre-emptively prevent negative connotations with children with dentists – we may be able to do one round of treatment, but the child will not want to return for further appointments
Specialist children’s dentists like Dr. Sonali can aid in complex treatment by:
- Making it a fun experience for the kids to foster great ongoing habits
- Using the ceiling mounted TV to help get kids comfortable and relaced
- Getting the kids to know the team and learn to trust us
- Using a wealth of knowledge and experience to help manage anxious children – using advanced relaxation and distraction techniques
- Treatment which requires a general anaesthetic and a day hospital visit
As children who see Dr. Sonali often have complex treatment needs, we suggest an initial consult with her. Dr. Sonali will take the time to meet you and your family, make sure everyone is on the same page for treatment options and cost, and put together a plan to have the work completed. If the treatment plan required a day hospital visit, we will organised this with you as well.
To help with any treatment plan costs, we offer payment plans through ZipMoney and Afterpay. This allows timely emergency work to be done as soon as possible with the added flexibility of being able to pay for treatment in monthly instalments.
Please do not hesitate to contact the team at Walloon Dental to help you with any questions or needs.
Medicare Child Dental Benefits Scheme
Under the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Scheme, children between the ages of two and 17 are entitled to $1000 in free dental benefits over two calendar years. At Walloon Dental, we have chosen to bulk bill those who are eligible under the scheme so that there aren’t any out-of-pocket expenses up to the $1000 limit.
Flexible payment options
Even though it’s the weekend, we still offer our amazingly flexible payment options. As on any weekday, you can pay for your Saturday dental treatment with Zip Money. Dental treatments aren’t a luxury purchase, and it’s best to get that toothache sorted as soon as possible. With Zip Money, the benefits include:
Check out your child’s eligibility by calling our friendly reception team or filling in the form below: